A short professional biography is here.
- Principal Applied Scientist, Office India Intelligence Team, Microsoft (2022 – Present).
- Senior Applied Scientist, Office India Intelligence Team, Microsoft (2018 – 2022).
- Machine Learning Scientist, India Machine Learning Team, Amazon India (2015 – 2018).
- Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Liège and visiting Research Associate, University of Cambridge (2014 – 2015).
- PhD in Engineering Science (Applied Maths), Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Liège (2010-2014). Visiting student at University of Cambridge (Spring 2014).
- Dual Degree (Bachelors and Masters) in Electrical Engineering, IIT Bombay (2005-2010). Multiple summer internships at University of Liège.
Services and work visits
- Action Editor for TMLR (2022 – Present)
- Area Chair for NeurIPS 2023, 2022, 2021
- Area Chair for ICML 2023
- SPC for AAAI 2023
- JMLR editorial board of reviewers
- Mentor at ACML 2022
- Co-chair for the machine learning III session at IEEE CDC 2021.
- PhD jury and examiner services.
- Co-chaired a session on optimization algorithms at IEEE CDC 2016.
- Reviewer for Journals:
Nature Computational Science
Digital Signal Processing (Elsevier)
IEEE Signal Processing Letters
IEEE Transactions on Information Theory
IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering
Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications
SIAM Journal on Optimization (SIOPT)
SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing (SISC)
Systems Control Letters
- Reviewer for Conferences: NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, ACL, EMNLP, ECL, IJCAI, SIGKDD, IEEE CDC …
- Work and research visits:
ACML 2022, Hyderabad
CyPhySS 2022, Bengaluru
ICML 2019 at Long Beach, CA
NeurIPS 2018 at Montreal
Microsoft internal Research-Office Conference 2018 meeting in Redmond
ICML 2018 in Stockholm
NeurIPS 2017 in LA
Amazon ML conference in Seattle, May 2017
IEEE CDC, Las Vegas, December 2016
NeurIPS, Barcelona, December 2016
University of Geneva in Switzerland, October 2016
Amazon ML workshop in Berlin, September 2016
ICML in NYC, June 2016
Amazon ML conference in Seattle, April 2016 …