A short professional biography is here.
- Senior Applied Scientist, Office India Intelligence Team, Microsoft (2018 – Present).
- Machine Learning Scientist, India Machine Learning Team, Amazon.com (2015 – 2018).
- Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Liège and visiting Research Associate, University of Cambridge (2014 – 2015).
- PhD in Engineering Science (Applied Maths), Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Liège (2010-2014).
- Dual Degree (Bachelors and Masters) in Electrical Engineering, IIT Bombay (2005-2010).
Services and work visits
- PhD jury and examiner services.
- Organization responsibilities: Co-chaired a session on optimization algorithms at IEEE CDC 2016.
- Reviewer for Journals:
Digital Signal Processing (Elsevier)
IEEE Signal Processing Letters
IEEE Transactions on Information Theory
IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering
Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications
SIAM Journal on Optimization (SIOPT)
SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing (SISC)
Systems & Control Letters.
- Reviewer for Conferences: ACML, Amazon Machine Learning Conference, Geometric Science of Information (GSI), ICLR, ICML, IEEE CDC, IJCAI, NeurIPS, SIGKDD.
- Work and research visits:
ICML 2019 at Long Beach, CA
NeurIPS 2018 at Montreal
Microsoft internal Research-Office Conference 2018 meeting in Redmond
ICML 2018 in Stockholm
NeurIPS 2017 in LA
Amazon ML conference in Seattle, May 2017
IEEE CDC, Las Vegas, December 2016
NeurIPS, Barcelona, December 2016
University of Geneva in Switzerland, October 2016
Amazon ML workshop in Berlin, September 2016
ICML in NYC, June 2016
Amazon ML conference in Seattle, April 2016…